Follow by Email

Saturday, 24 September 2011

My favourite wedding pictures so far this year!

It's been a busy wedding season, with juggling opening my new studio, and lots of beautiful weddings, but very enjoyable. As the high season for weddings is coming to a close, I thought I would share with you just a few of my personal favorites.
This season has seen allot of vintage and retro style weddings, we have had a few VW camper vans as wedding cars, which are great for some quirky pictures. I have shot at some beautiful and epic venues such as Bisham Abby, Chenies Manor, Stoke Poges to name but a few. Many of my brides this year have gone all out with stunning lace (an influence from our beautiful princess Kate maybe?) and full veils, my favorite. Not forgetting the boys, bright pink has been popular this year, a great summer colour, and men in skirts, OK kilts . Wedding cheese has been on an all time high this season, with lots of jumping, skipping and cheek kissing, not compulsory but I do love a bit of cheesy wedding photography (just a little to mix in with the natural and the epic), its all just a bit of fun on the day.
Also some of the wedding ceremony's have been very personal this season, with hand written vowels, and personal readings of poems and stories during the ceremony, some really touching and tear jerking moments, so lovely.
The entertainment has been great, such allot of talent out there. My favorite had to be the secret singers at the wedding of Gemma and Chis, they pretended to be guests during dinner, then after dinner they just started getting up and singing, absolutely amazing voices and a brilliant performance, it was a complete surprise and they where such convincing guests. it got everyone up and dancing, avoiding that after dinner sleepy low, that everyone gets after a long day and a few glasses of wine.
And the weather? well its all been very British- sun, rain, clouds, wind, cold, hot all in one afternoon ,well it makes for a wedding album full of variety and keeps me on my toes.
Got some fantastically dramatic sky pictures too.
Enjoy x
If you are planning your wedding for next year or 2013, get in touch for a chat about your day, bookings are now being taken.
all the best
Louisa

There are so many favorites that I have put them over two posts


















































No comments:

Post a Comment