Follow by Email

Saturday, 27 August 2011

The New Studio Grand Opening



The New studio opened its door for the grand opening today at 2pm, I would like to thank everyone that came along to wish us luck. it was a great day and so lovely to see so many friends, family and past clients, thank you all for the lovely cards and gifts. It was also great to meet a few local people and possible new clients of the studio.

I would also like to offer a final massive thanks too everyone that helped pull this all together. if you came by the studio last week or even Friday night, you would never have believed it would be ready on time, but with some very long hours and hard work we got it done, just about, we finished at 12.30 am Friday.

We open officially for business on Tuesday (10am-5pm Monday-Friday and Sundays by appointment only, we will also have selective evening appointments open for wedding consultations and image viewing sessions.




This is Tom my new full time assistant and second Photographer


The Studio
The shop front one side, all the signage is not quite finished yet, its being fitted next week.

Our reception


Me sitting on one of my favorite studio props

My main Builder Kevin


Kevin's Dad my second builder and electrician













my mum, preying for the success of Art by LAW? or maybe thanking the lord that all the stress with the building and decorating is now behind us. Our mural wall has been designed by a local graffiti artist Jay.



My little girl Evie and neighbour Ethan in our window, which is yet to be dressed fully with all our stunning new products, we want to shoot some new pictures in the Studio and use these images for our samples.


I am very happy the studio is finally ready for business and I cant wait too start shooting some amazing portraits in this beautiful new space we have created.
If you would like to pop in for a chat and a nose round feel free anytime xx

warm regards

Louisa

No comments:

Post a Comment