Follow by Email

Thursday, 7 April 2011

Spring Babies



Spring is finally here.... at last....and the sun is out
For this blog I thought I would put on some of my favorite images from the last few weeks, including some lovely expectant mother images. Pregnancy and new baby photography is one of my favorites, as its such an amazing time, and so very exciting.
A real classic shot, hands in the shape of a heart, a beautiful image to put in your baby book
The Bartlet family 4 weeks to go. Claire, Roy and Sydney are some regular clients of mine, time really does fly, it only seems like last week I was photographing little Sydney as a tiny baby now she is about to become a big sister.
For some thing a little different this month, using different digital overlays I have been experimenting with a more creative fantasy style of pregnancy Image
This is my sister Jo at 7 months, and I'm please to announce that this image has been awarded a Silver from the SWPP (Society of Wedding and Portrait photographers) which is excellent news.
Pregnancy photography is best captured at around 7 months onwards,
now for some very cute baby photographs
little Ella at just 3 weeks,
such a cutie
This is my favorite image of the month, the flowers have been added digitally afterwards to create this amazing image which will be perfect on a large canvas for Ella's nursery.
Finally little Tia two years old, like most 2 year old's her favorite word at the moment is no, patience paid off though and we got some fabulous shots-

No comments:

Post a Comment