Follow by Email

Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Families and Babies

well Christmas is nearly upon us again and this month has defiantly been all about babies and families, I have been shooting a few for Christmas (I think you can't get much more thoughtful at Christmas then giving the ones you love pictures of the ones they love, its priceless, I do it every year, I give pictures of my little girl to both her grandparents and it always brings tears of joy, even when its so obvious what they are going to get (me being a photographer and all). Tomorrow I have my first toddler group of the season at little rascals (lets hope they are little angels and not rascals)and on Saturday I will be shooting families at an open day for Lighter Life.
have a look at this, one of my favorite images of last week, how beautiful is this little baby?
makes me almost want another one (I did say almost)

No comments:

Post a Comment